Wednesday, July 22, 2009

One of My Many Goodwill Finds

I shop at Goodwill almost every week. I LOVE Goodwill with a passion. It amazes me what all you can actually find there. Just today I went there with my mom. Sunday is by far the best day to go if you want to find the best deals. Sunday is the day their 1/2 off tag color changes. But, mom and I were out today, so we stopped. I found three tops, a dress, two movies, a cd, and three books and I only spent $16.00. Did I mention how much I love that place????
Here's a gorgeous plaque I found awhile back. It was solid white plaster and only cost $1.99 at Goodwill. I took it home and painted it and put it outside in my landscaping. I painted it with acrylic paints and coated it with two coats of polyurethane to protect it from the weather.

Here you can kind of see it in the mulch by the sidewalk. It looks very "Welcoming" there.
Click on here: http://locator.goodwill.org/ to find a Goodwill near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment